A leading Ecommerce store for Indian Ethnic wear
Our Client Aishwarya Design originated in 1996 and it is a leading brand for Women’s wear in Mumbai & Ahmedabad in India. The company is into designing of Indian ethnic wear ranging from bridal fashion couture to traditional Indian wear to trendy gowns. Their mission is to offer their clients unsurpassed quality garments at competitive prices.
The Client was looking for a solution to implement an E-commerce store for selling their Indian ethnic wear and accessories. A solution that helped them to promote their products globally and thereby build a brand that is recognized all over the world.
Volga Infotech designed and developed a fully fledged E-commerce solution with the following features:
- Ability to add Unlimited number of products and map it to various categories (Sarees, Salwaar Kameez, Kurtis etc. ).
- Ability to add new categories / Sub categories and Sub-sub categories.
- Stock management and Inventory tracking.
- Advance search and Filtering based on Fabric, Color and price.
- Ability to upload multiple images per product.
- Auto image resizing while uploading images.
- Featured products and new products sections.
- Discounts can be assigned for particular client (buyer) by the admin.
- Discount can be assigned for whole order by the admin.
- Discount can be assigned to a particular customer by the admin.
- Discount coupon
- Gift cards
- Multi Currency support
- Promotion offers to frequent customers
- Multi Currency Support
- Shipping options such as Express / Standard or Pick up at store
- Customer can rate and review products (with admin approval).
- Search engine friendly URL's.
- Admin can customize default SEO Meta tags.
- Admin can customize email templates.
- PDF order receipts.
- Complete CMS for the admin.
- Breadcrumb trail for easy site navigation for the customer.
- Ability to mark a product as free shipping.
- Multiple payment options : Cash on Delivery, PayPal ( website standard ), Cash, Check, Demand draft, EBS
- Ability for admin to refund payment.
- Ability for admin to void payment.
- Wish list for the customer.
- Order history, status and Wish list with multiple billing and shipping addresses
- Multiple billing and shipping address for customers.
- Email a friend feature.
- Inbuilt Viral loop for marketing and promotion.
- Ability for the admin to run Email campaigns.
- Live chat for Customer support
With the introduction of the online store the Client has seen an exponential surge in Sales.
Some of the other benefits that the company has witnessed are as follows :
- Reduced overheads in general :
An online shop costs less to set up and run than a physical store, although it's important to recognize that making E-commerce work requires continuing investment.
- Lower marketing costs with better targeting:
online promotion can be more precisely aimed at potential customers than using conventional media. It's also much cheaper, for example, to send a marketing message by e-mail to 1,000 customers than it is to send 1,000 newsletters by post.
- Expanded geographical reach:
a local business can become nationwide or even international, just through having an effective E-commerce strategy. Bear in mind that if you do sell outside the UK, you'll need to comply with regulations and understand tax and import/export issues.
- Being open for business 24/7:
with automated order and payment processing, sales can be made at any time, and customers can buy when it suits them.
- Greater flexibility:
an online store can be updated instantly and as often as you like ñ for example, to promote a 'deal of the day' on your front page, without the need for expensive printed display material.
- Broader potential customer base:
an E-commerce business is an additional buying channel, capable of attracting customers who have not bought before.
|Database||Microsoft SQL Server 2008|
|Payment Gateway||Paypal Website Standard, EBS|