An Ecommerce store for all your Ayurvedic needs !!
Our Client Omved is a privately held multi-national, multi business German conglomerate that is one of the most reputed companies in the healthcare Industry globally. The company’s endeavour is to offer and impart healing qualities through their 100% natural well-being products.
The Client was looking to implement an E-commerce store for selling their company’s Ayurvedic and Herbal products.
A fully fledged E-commerce solution was implemented with the following features :
- Ability to add new categories / Sub categories and Sub-sub categories.
- Stock management and Inventory tracking.
- Advance search and Filtering based on Fabric, Color and price.
- Ability to upload multiple images per product.
- Auto image resizing while uploading images.
- Featured products and New products sections.
- Discounts can be assigned for particular client ( buyer ) by the admin.
- Discount can be assigned for whole order by the admin.
- Discount can be assigned to a particular customer by the admin
- Discount coupon
- Localization based on country of access ( India or overseas )
- Promotion offers to frequent customers
- Multi Currency Support
- Shipping options such as Express / Standard or Pick up at store
- Customer can rate and review products ( with admin approval ).
- Search engine friendly URL's.
- Admin can customize default SEO meta tags.
- Admin can customize email templates.
- PDF order receipts.
- Complete CMS for the admin
- Breadcrumb trail for easy site navigation for the customer
- Ability to mark a product as free shipping.
- Multiple payment options : Cash on Delivery, Paypal ( website standard ), Cash, Check, Demand draft, EBS
- Ability for admin to refund payment.
- Ability for admin to void payment.
- Wishlist for the customer.
- Order history, status and Wishlist with multiple billing and shipping addresses
- Multiple billing and shipping address for customers.
- Email a friend feature
- Inbuilt Viral loop for marketing and promotion.
- Ability for the admin to run Email campaigns.
With the introduction of the online store the Client has seen an exponential surge in Sales.
Some of the other benefits that the company has witnessed are as follows :
- Reduced overheads in general :
An online shop costs less to set up and run than a physical store, although it's important to recognise that making eCommerce work requires continuing investment.
- Lower marketing costs with better targeting:
online promotion can be more precisely aimed at potential customers than using conventional media. It's also much cheaper, for example, to send a marketing message by e-mail to 1,000 customers than it is to send 1,000 newsletters by post.
- Expanded geographical reach:
a local business can become nationwide or even international, just through having an effective eCommerce strategy. Bear in mind that if you do sell outside the UK, you'll need to comply with regulations and understand tax and import/export issues.
- Being open for business 24/7:
with automated order and payment processing, sales can be made at any time, and customers can buy when it suits them.
- Greater flexibility:
an online store can be updated instantly and as often as you like ñ for example, to promote a 'deal of the day' on your front page, without the need for expensive printed display material.
- Broader potential customer base:
an eCommerce business is an additional buying channel, capable of attracting customers who have not bought before.
|Languages||ASP.NET 4.0,Nopcommerce 1.9|
|Database||Microsoft SQL Server 2008|
|Payment Gateway||Paypal Website Standard, EBS|