An Educative personalized portfolio Management tool
Our Client is a San Diego, California based startup looking to develop an intuitive, online investment tool to help the common retail investor make data-driven investment decisions. Their mission is to make quality and affordable investment available to every user worldwide.
Our Client wanted an online solution that the retail investors could use to monitor their existing investments, evaluate the performance of their portfolio, receive notifications of market news and price changes as they occur and much more.
Volga Infotech developed a Web system for the retail user to register onto the system, extract the current investment portfolio of the user from bank and brokerage accounts . do computational analysis on the data and provide the end user with analysis and investment suggestions
The system consist of the below modules :
- A Free and Paid registration . Depending on the package more accurate analysis is done on the user data
- A computational engine which performs calculations and analysis on the user data and reverts back with current investment status and suggestions
- An Aggregator ( Yodlee ) which is used to aggregate, fetch and update a user’s current financial standing from various banks and brokers.
- Calculators allowing users to perform analysis to check for the best investments
- Simluation engine showing graphical views of the investment
The system has been very beneficial for investors and financial institutes to make risk aware investments decisions across a wide variety of asset classes with very little effort, automatic oversight, deep analysis and actionable reports.
|DATABASE||Microsoft SQL server 2008 R2|
|Third Party plugins||Yodlee ( Bank account Aggregation ) , Stripe ( Payment gateway )|
|FRAMEWORKS||.Net Framework 4.0|
|SOURCE CONTROL||Tortoise Git|