An interactive Job portal connecting Physicians to Hospitals and Clinics
The Client is a US-based software development firm. Head-quartered in San Diego, California, the company focuses on web and mobile application development. The company has built products for various industry sectors like Finance, Education and Entertainment.
Healthcare ,Human Resources
The client wanted to have job portal website built specifically for physicians. The portal would be available for all hospitals and individual doctors to post their job openings online and for potential candidates to search the listed jobs.
We at Volga Infotech designed and developed a website that allowed a physician to register and create a free account online. The user can then login and upload his/her personal, academic and professional details. She/he can search and apply for jobs based all across the country. The jobs on the portal are listed by hospitals and healthcare employers, so there are no middle men in the entire process. The portal provides a simple but fast interface for physicians to connect to Employers and vice versa.
- Setup account and upload resume to get instant visibility for free.
- The portal matches jobs based on the physician’s profile. However, the user can search jobs based on Specialties and geographical locations either by State or Zip code/Radius.
- Users can apply for as many jobs as they want. The portal provides them with the list of the jobs best suited for them based on the details they provided at the time of profile creation.
- The dashboard for doctors gives them a snapshot of the system. They can get quick statistics of new jobs posted, jobs they have applied for and other trends.
- The Portal also allows people to invite friends and thereby stay connected with friends and colleagues.
- The employers receive email notifications if anyone applies for their job postings. The Employer can then view the applicant's profile and decide whether or not to shortlist him/her.
The client has been very happy with the final website as all the requirements were followed and met. The site has become hugely popular in the medical fraternity in US as it provides a faster way for employers to find the right candidates for the job.
|SOURCE CONTROL||Tortoise SVN|
|Database||MS SQL Server 2008 R2|
|FRAMEWORKS||Net Framework 4.0|