Hiring Process Made Easy For Concerts and Tours
This project is first of its kind, bringing staffing simplicity to the concert and touring industry by using an online database and mobile app. The Client is head-quartered in Los Angeles. The Company specializes in providing professional network connection for both touring employer and crew, online and on IOS platforms.
Media and Entertainment
The client wanted to bring in a new standard in staffing for concerts and tours throughout the United States and internationally via an online database and mobile app. Client also wanted to simplify the staffing process by seamlessly connecting production managers to crew personnel. The app must make it easier to hire and get hired in the live event industry, opening up more possibilities to find quality work.
Few more additional features are also mentioned:
- Responsive website.
- Login/Sign up with Social Media.
- Invite friends.
- Credit Card Payment- Payment gateway.
- Scheduled email remainder.
- Star rating for crew.
- Calendar events handling
- Background Checks etc.
Client wanted the integration of Google analytic report as well.
SolutionWe at Volga Infotech met our client’s requirement by developing a website and an IOS based iPhone app as a solution for the above challenge.
The Website has been built and designed keeping in mind all the above mentioned features and requirements using Microsoft’s ASP.NET MVC Framework. The design is extremely user-friendly, packing in all the functionalities in a clean and sophisticated user interface.
We built a native application for iPhone, using XCode (Objective C) and used Microsoft Visual Studio (ASP.Net MVC 4 and WCF) for web services. After designing the UI at front end, developing the application and integrating the APIs, the end product proved to be the perfect solution for the client’s requirement.
A few of almost 140+ APIs, we used the following important APIs in the app:
- Facebook The user can log into the app by signing up using their Facebook account for their personal profile consisting of their pictures and the “About You” section that could be edited as per user’s wish.
- LinkedIn The user can sync with their LinkedIn account to reflect their professional profile including their professional roles in the past, their skills and their educational qualifications.
- My Calendar The user can sync their tours, job offer details with the calendar as an event
- Contact The user can add a contact to their mail box, which can be used for future reference.
This product enables industry personnel to connect on a professional level. The project can focus on both small and large scale productions related to concert and tours. Project has the capacity to maximize its reach in the market at a rapid rate.
The concert and touring industry is very specific, this solution created by our team can help production managers to find available, local, knowledgeable and affordable crew.
|Languages||Objective C (X Code tool)|
|Database||SQL Server 2012 R2,|
|Web Technologies||.Net, MVC 4.0|
|Framework||.Net Framework 4.5|
|Source Control||Visual SVN|